Saturday, September 18, 2010

Where I find myself now.

A lot of things have led me to this place. In the last year I have become a mother, learned a lot about myself and what matters to me, and made peace with my body after 30 years.

I have some things to say and I hope that you'll read them, think about them, and engage with me.

I am a critical thinker and I like to think I make my decisions based on the best evidence. Reputation and integrity mean a lot to me. I have a physical disability that impacts almost everything I do every day, and especially the way I choose to/am able to parent.  I think about the world around me and the impact of my decisions and actions on others, the environment and the future.  I am excited to put some of my thoughts about parenting, disability, feminism, public health, law, and other topics out there to the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment